Header

Thursday 14 April 2011

Handmade - Pay It Forward...

I have joined a Pay it Forward plan via lovely Sheila - would you like to join too - because I thought it was a really great idea!


"So how does it work?
  1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.
  2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog.  It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.
  3. You must have a blog.
  4. Once you receive your "little something", you must post about your Pay it Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - be sure to use the Pay It Forward badge. "
So who is feeling brave and dares to let me send them something?

If you are not one of the first three, it could be a lucky escape, so start staking out the blogs of the ones who are, as they will be carrying on the love!

6 comments:

  1. Me, me, me!!! Pls let it be me, I love the things you make and would be so happy to receive one. And I promise to pay it forward to 3 more people :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate! What a lovely idea. And with 365 days to complete a definitely manageable one! Count me in!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to doing one of these but have never managed to get into the top 3. Here I am! Yippee! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would send congratulations to you all, but I am not sure that's quite what you need!!

    Let the fun begin...(thank goodness for the full year!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :o) I've been thinking all day about what to make when my turn comes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea! I saw your post this morning, but being blogless can't join in the fun. I didn't want to comment then and have someone think all 3 were taken ;)
    I look forward to seeing what goodies are made.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx