Header

Saturday 5 February 2011

A bit more like home...

This morning we built the 3 bookcases for the bedroom, so we just have a chest of drawers left to tackle tomorrow then we can move back downstairs for some more building and sorting there. 

I also put up our light and it looks pretty lovely, especially as it has a dimmer and moves from a soft warm glow to bright white.


I also received these little beauties from Sandersons in the post, the fabrics that I am eyeing for my chair...


I think I am at risk of heading down the slippery slope that I began on my C&G, collecting as many samples as possible because they are free!  It's quite addictive, and as we know, resulted in my first quilt

2 comments:

  1. very clever - i love the new sanderson collection. which are you going to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the velvet is probably the best way to go, as it'll leave me the constant 'need' to making more and more cushions!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx