Header

Sunday 6 February 2011

The best laid plans...

Tonight I was going to regale you with tails of DIY and our smashing new bedroom furniture, instead I am in a mood because 'someone' packed an incorrect piece into our Hemnes 8-drawer chest, scuppering our plans until a new bit can be sent this week :(

So just to cheer myself up, here's a peaceful corner of our home.  Flowers just about still going from last Sunday, and a picture my Dad painted as a wedding present...



Also a reminder to check out the HUG progress on flickr; I feel I am going great guns for a couple of hours per evening, and tonight I am hoping to get the flower row completed.

3 comments:

  1. You made me laugh - the girls and I take bets on how long until husband says "£&@/?# Ikea".... The number of times something has been missing .. Still I love the style, and the price :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx