Header

Sunday 18 July 2010

Where did the time go?

Another weekend over - and I have got the quilt top all sewn up! It does look far better than I ever thought it would, and for my first attempt, most of the blocks match up! I'll take some photos tomorrow.

I have just bought some Cath Kidston fabric squares on eBay, the classic Cowboy print for my son - he has placed his quilt order, so who am I to say 'No'! I have my eye on some blue and red mixed lots of spots, stripes and gingham which I think will all go together nicely.

This time next week I won't be full of the usual Sunday night angst as I'll be starting my summer holiday! Term-time working is the best (well better than working all summer anyhow!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx