Header

Monday 7 April 2014

FAL Q2 2014 Listing

So yesterday was pretty much a success post, and here we go again with the next bunch of WiPs linking with Katy for Q2.

Finish Along 2014

I am first to admit that most of them are less than a couple month old, but that's not the point eh!

1.  The rollover, which I suspect will roll on and on through at least another couple of quarters...


2.  My turn as Siblings Together Quilting Bee mama; needs to be completed by FQR in July, but I would love it finished by the end of June at the latest really...


3.  The quilts that require binding are in Trudi's capable hands; I am hoping that if they come my way this quarter I will get a wiggle on with the binding...


4.  A secret quilt which needs to be finished by mid-May, I am aiming for mid-April...


5.  The #DSTTchallenge deadline is the end of this month; I have made a good start...


6.  This Oakshot quilt is all cut and good to go; I just want to clear a few of the more pressing things out the way before I crack on with this one...


7.  Hexies are slowly being basted, and I would love to turn these into something by the end of the quarter...


I am convinced that I had counted 8 earlier, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the other was; so I will stick to 7 with expectations of 6.

Plus I have at least 2 other makes that have to be started and finished this quarter, along with the run up to FQR and end of the school year makes too.

It's going to be a busy quarter xxx

18 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Hope you remember what the eighth project was before the end of the linky party so you can add it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, beautiful projects as always and I have every confidence in you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll get them done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with those. I'm sure you will get them done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your list is a little bit longer, but I know you will get them done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely projects!! They will definitely keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of projects! It will feel good to get some finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After your success rate last quarter I have every confidence that you will nail this quarters list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looking very exciting! And very organised!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're always well motivated so I have every faith in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a list of pretties! You'd better stop blogging and just stitch like a mad woman to check these off. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your blog has been affected by the Quilt Patterns Pro plagiarism scandal- Megan at the bitchy stitcher has posted about it today and it's also on the Molli Sparkles blog. More info: http://thebitchystitcher.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/quilt-writing.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I predict you'll get them done by about Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wee buns for a mega stitcher like you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure you'll have them all done in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll do my best to ensure those 2 will be done for you this quarter :) so that they can be done along with the rest of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have several adjectives to describe you and they're all good. Good luck with this list

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx