Header

Saturday 3 September 2011

It's not you, it's Me!

My lovely friend Jennifer of Ellison Lane Quilts recently surprised me by asking if I would like to be part of her Follower Spotlight series - I didn't have to think about it.  So if you pop over today, you can find out some more about me and maybe there's even a picture of yours truly!!


If you are not familiar with Jennifer, she is an all round quilty guru; she is half of the brains and beauty behind the Across The Sea QAL, organiser and post-mistress of 2 Rainbow Charm Swaps and total Pinterest Goddess amongst many other things!  She also celebrated a birthday yesterday, and is still younger than me and having a giveaway to boot.  Can you tell how much I love her!?  Thank you for having me x

One of my other ladies Lolly, aka Laura Jane of Needles Pins and Baking Tins and fellow Brit Bee is also having a giveaway to celebrate her first year of blogging this week; so if you fancy a bit of England Swings, head on over there too!


And not to leave you without a shot of the picnic bench, that you have come to expect, my Japanese scraps arrived for the challenge!



Game on x

19 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt! I cant believe your favorite author is douglas coupland. My favourite book ever is girlfriend in a coma. Most people I talk to dont know his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Knowing me, knowing you, ah-ha!" (my Abba impersonation!) I now know a lot more about you- neither cats nor dogs, apple crumble (yum!) and Carey Grant! Very interesting! Love the fabric for your latest challenge! I look forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun - we are geting to know more and more of you...and a pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you over at Jennifer's, now I know who I'm looking for tomorrow! Lovely scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - really enjoyed it! I love your scraps, you'd best get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was nice to 'meet you' over there. Looking forward to seeing what you do with those scraps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you Hadley! Was a bit worried about your hubby - silly me I thought HE was 8 years old! Freaky what?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heading on over to have a read and see if there really is a photo. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It came as quite a shock that you are not indeed a cartoon owl sat on a branch... ;-)

    Great post though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to feature you today my friend! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the spotlight! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hadley - I loved reading the quick fire round interview at Jennifer`s and it was lovely to see your photo - you look completely different to how I imagined you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm trying to size up my competition...and when I realized you were the one who made the skull quilt (which I LOVE), I actually said "Oh Crap!" outloud and had to explain to the Boyfriend what was wrong. When I said I was up again the skull quilt lady in the scrap challenge, he made a "hrm" noise. THAT IS NOT GOOD!!! Also, that scrap bag looks awesome. I can't wait for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so pleased I found your blog - it's very inspirational. I am just at the beginning of the quilting road, but am sooo excited about it, just having finished my first ever quilt, YIPEE. I look forward to coming back again and reading more:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You don't have time to post...get busy!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Apple strudel??? Really? Of all of the tasty, tasty food you choose apple strudel? You crack me up. Great interview, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. THAT was a really fun post--so fun to learn more about YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx