Header

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back to school...


The Doctor, as he now wishes to be known, started at his new school today, and it seems to have been a success.  By bedtime there seemed to be some realisation that he no longer had a 'best friend' there, but it's only been a day; so even if I am going to worry, he's been told not to!

As for the packing - our belongings seem to be multiplying!  We didn't stop until 9pm, and there's still so much to do; we'll be having a takeaway and a very late night tomorrow that's for sure!

Unfortunately once we move, we won't have an internet connection for at least a week, so I am not going to be able to keep you updated ('Oh thank goodness for that' I hear you all shout!), but if I can wangle it, I might be able to post a line or two from work before I start, but no pictures :(

So until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck FB, will be thinking of you :-)
    I helped 'spring-clean' my son & partners flat @ the weekend prior to their moving-out-handover, so I know exactly where you're at......all quite exhausting!
    HowEver.....it will all be worth it once you're in your lovely New House :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes well. We've been in ours for 24 years, partly because the thought of boxing up all this junk is too daunting;! The friends with the least junk are those who move every few years, but we left it too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll be fine - chatting about Doctor Who is a great conversation starter!
    Happy Moving.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx