Header

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Domestic Bliss...

Here is my mini Bliss table runner based on this little number.  OK, so I had to miss off the rik-rak, as my measuring and accuracy need a little work, meaning I was about 3cm short in the end, but I like how it turned out.




Fortunately our table extends, and in the 'new kitchen' we will be able to have it opened up permanently, so it will be a better 'fit'.

This morning, we braved the rain to go to the solicitors with more signed papers and a cheque, a little trip to the fabric shop for some cotton, and we went to the Post Office to get Tracee's parcel on its journey.

I then spent this afternoon chopping up my '12 Days of Christmas' layer cake, and arranging the pieces to make 5 table runners for my mum, sister, grandma and me (x2).  Damn that inconvenience of having to go back to work next week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric.........Front and Back and Dots! Fab Dots!
    You are so quick with your projects FB......am still beavering away on Percy. Sigh. Have you tried stippling yet? really fancy having a go at that. Thats my trouble you see, I fancy having a little go at Everything, hence three UFO's & a longing for stippling..........and a Bernina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love the fabric you used for the binding. I love the way dots look for binding.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx