Header

Friday 6 June 2014

Twit T'woo...

Today I am thanking my lovely super talented friend Sarah for the newest addition to the FB family...


I've decided (s)he needs to come to work with me already, and act as a constant reminder that, away from my desk, I do actually have a life!!

You may remember that I made Sarah a name tag recently for FQR 14; this is my reward!  There was beautiful wrapping and everything, but I was too eager and that part missed the photo-call, sorry.

Thanks again my friend, it's perfect xxx

Have a great weekend everyone - there should be some Creeper stitching going on round here, so wish me luck!

11 comments:

  1. Love this mini. Hang it with pride and work colleagues who ask about it, just smile enigmatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! And a fun work companion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tax office will never be the same again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Sewing friends are the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like it!! And I think taking it to work is a fab idea, to remind you who you REALLY are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goregous mini - private swaps (of the quilty kind *ahem*) are great fun.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx