Header

Saturday 7 June 2014

Creeper!!

Yep, there is a Creeper in the house!

Dear son pieced his cushion top this afternoon, accompanied with cheers (well, 'Likes') from Instagram, and he loved every minute of it...


There was very little parental intervention, just a little pinning and seam pressing, but this is all his!


He was even keen to be an #auriboy - he used the best green thread in the house, of course!  And there were even enviable points...


Tomorrow should see the cushion finished, and one even happier lad; there were no harsh words nor fabric hurt in the making, so it's all good xxx

18 comments:

  1. i feel proud on your behalf! well done wee man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he's doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minecraft. Too cute! Wonderful work! -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. I'm off to show my minecraft obsessed boys (I'm hoping it will convince them to give it a go!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God man. Beautifully done and clearly well taught . I will not share my sons efforts when he did his crafters badge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's brilliant, my 6 year old daughter is 'as we speak' hand sewing a little quilt! Off to find you on instagram, finally got myself an ipad so that I could join in the fun! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing this on IG and the #auriboy! The boy did good! Look forward to that finish! What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enviable points? Bloody perfect points is more like it. And I love the hashtag. Just make sure he fully understands this does not give him unlimited access to the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Great job young man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seams are much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work, bud!! Keep on sewing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx