Header

Saturday 18 September 2010

A watched pot...

We are living in the proverbial 'watched pot' waiting, cleaning, tidying, waiting and waiting some more for the phone to ring, and for someone to want to see and buy our home... patience is wearing very thin :(

Anyway on a more cheery note, we've had a day of birthday parties for cousins and friends, sunshine and smiles.


I also discovered the first issue making magasine. It looks to be full of diverse but equally interesting and inspirational projects; I haven't had a chance to have a proper read yet, but am looking forward to getting time tomorrow. I got my copy in WHSmiths, but I suspect it is available elsewhere.

Hope you are all having a good weekend x

1 comment:

  1. Must look out for this mag ... the ones that I have seen are most uninspiring so it would be good to find something that I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx