I have spent the evening, stitching, ironing and pinning the Freebird quilt together; in my mind we are already snuggled under it on the sofa!
I now have even more things I want to do, and lordy knows when I am going to have the time. I know from the blogs I follow that I am not the only one with lots of things on the go at any one time, but as I am an increasingly neat-freak (a place for everything, and everything in its place), I'm not sure I am going to be able to cope with piles of unfinished goodies!
Here's my 'To Do' list: please nag me if you do not see 'in progress' pictures right here soon!
- 2 x quilts for the girls
- Small quilt for cousin's baby-to-be
- Sock owls
- Union Jack patchwork cushion for Dad (Birthday December)
- Quilt for dear hubby (Birthday November)
- Quilt for Mum (Christmas)
- 60th birthday present for Aunt (December)
- Christmas 'something' for my sister and brother-in-law
- Make things to sell at the school Christmas Fayre
- Sell the house
- Buy a nicer house!