Header

Wednesday 29 September 2010

An unashamed plug!

A little while ago I mentioned that my father was going to be selling some of his stained glass at the Crafts at Lancing College show (23-24 October 2010).  I also promised to show you some pictures. 

I have been trying to be a good daughter and sort out his webpage today, (I am not a genius in this area, but I think we are getting there - again I will post a link when all is done), these are a couple of the pictures he wants included.


I love them and I am not just saying that because he's my dad!  If you can make it to the show, I will be helping out over the weekend, and it would be great to meet some of you.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!I love stained glass & have always wanted a special piece for my bathroom window, so I'll be there :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx