Header

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Tickerty-tick...

I crossed off a load of To Dos today, so it feels good even if there's not a lot to show you for my efforts.

There was typing up, wrapping up, a trip to the post office, emailing, invoicing and plotting.

I stitched down all the binding…


… and I even got to thinking about my #IGminiswap.  I have the bones of a plan, I will pull some fabrics, then put it out there on Instagram to see if my partner takes the bait…


Looking forward to getting stuck in to this one x

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes if it's for me then just the fact that "brown!!" makes an appearance on your list means I seriously need this in my life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your pull on IG and are those DPs??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've photo bombed your own photo! Can't wait to see what you're upto with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lots of curves! Should be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'll bite! Love where this is going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to cross things off my list. Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx