Header

Friday 12 September 2014

Quick, make!

It's my sister-in-law's 40th birthday today, but more on that tomorrow, or maybe Sunday.  But whilst my attention had been taken up with that, I got caught short by my best school-mummy-friend's birthday.

So glad I have a go to pressie make eh!


She is now also in receipt of one of Jess's fine cards too; I bought my pack at FQR and I only have a couple left.

A quick job well done I say.

And so, thank goodness it's Friday; my battery is both literally and metaphorically at 4%, so I better hit publish now before I run out completely xxx

12 comments:

  1. Lucky birthday girls! Hope you get a full recharge this weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes and you have just solved my pondering about an upcoming mini birthday gift that I need to find/make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, I made my first key fob this week and and will certainly make more as gifts as they are so quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift and pretty card! Hope you're 100% charged for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project - you wouldn't want to 'fob' her off with something else would you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pressie. I have a birthday tomorrow and I was thinking of making the fob from the Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine as our little present - I had grander plans but, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super present. I love both of the fobs you've made for me. Now, recharge recharge recharge, my friend. Don't wear yourself out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't beat a quick make :) Thanks for the reminder that I need to update the Etsy shop notecards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant go to present-bet she loved it

    ReplyDelete
  10. The battery on my laptop decided to die the day the iPhone 6 goes on sale. No way I'm getting close to the Apple Store You give nice gifts

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx