Header

Monday 22 September 2014

Sunny Spot...

Between the homework and ironing, when the kids and himself went out and about to let me have a little headspace yesterday, I finally stitched up the birthday present that was needed for last night's 'late night disco', (yep, an Inset day today, I know, already), and the sun even came out for the photo call…



Jeni Baker's free pattern is always a good, stress-free little make, thankfully, because apparently last year's zippy pouch and key fob went down so well, shop-bought was not an option.  I had my orders.

Today, hubby was on Inset duty as I had a course at work.  An all-day course.  I have not worked a full day for 10 years!  To say I am exhausted is an understatement.

It was nice to come home to a present of biscuits - made by the kids, decorated by daddy…


Forgive me whilst I go rest my brain with a cuppa and the last crumbs!

10 comments:

  1. I love that bag!! Jude made me a gorgeous one a while back and every time I use it I get lots of lovely comments about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I came home and Dan & Rich had been baking biscuits, I might keel over with shock! As Benta so rightly put it above, yay for daddy day care! Pretty bag too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. biscuits look yum. I guess inset days is the new word for what were baker days when my kids were at school

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - almost worth working a whole day if you are going to come home to a welcome like that!
    Great looking bag too, of course.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a bag just like that! Thank you - bloody perfect. Hope the cookies were good and you have an easier day today! Full time?!?!? Geez, I'd be deid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The biscuits are priceless nd all that is important is expressed in them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect biscuits, what a great greeting home

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx