Header

Tuesday 23 September 2014

at a glance pouches...

Remember the binding I gave you sneaky peaks of a few weeks ago?  Well, my lovely friend Aneela asked me to do a bit of pattern testing for her, and her wish was my command…


I made these at a glance pouches for the kids; they are now all full of loom bands and much loved.  I didn't give the girls a wide choice when it came to fabrics, although dear son had free rein, can you tell!?


I am totally biased, no denying it, but it really is a sweet, fast and fun make.  I need to stock up on vinyl, because it is so useful, and I want to make a fold over sewing pouch very soon too!

You can purchase both patterns over at Aneela's Etsy shop now, plus her third new pattern, the totally cute mini pouch and needle book combo.

If one thing is certain, you can never have too many pouches.

11 comments:

  1. These look great! Cear vinyl is so useful! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet - and I love your son's fabric choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great makes, this loom thing seems to have passed me by

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent idea! I was using clear vinyl yesterday....I'd forgotten how lovely it is (once you've properly covered the edges, of course!). Love your little pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so useful. I saw Aneela's post yesterday and thought straight way that I needed some. It is such a pain to find things sometimes at the bottom of a pouch. I have one pouch completely made of a mesh and love it as I can see everything so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so super cool! Fab for little people.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx