Header

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mojo no-go...

I had the whole day to sew and stuff; the clock was willing but the mojo was weak!

Although I am determined not to let my hand-pieced Green Beans tribute get left on the shelf, and I even cut a few strips to hand stitch on the slow, sitting out in the sun I quickly began to flag.  I grabbed my book.  Fell asleep.



So I didn't get much done today, but I am going with the theory that I needed the sleep more than I needed to do anything else, and sleep is good.  I'll be doing it again later x

10 comments:

  1. As someone else who had a good long sleep this afternoon, I wholeheartedly agree that sleep is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read that book for last book group. Not sure what I make of it. It seemed to go on a bit. Didn't end up going to bookk group but here it was like marmite - love or hate it. My mojo is still on it's holiday's maybe it's off with yours?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sleep is never to be under rated!! It is as vital as Pringles and fabric. The mojo will return once you're all rejuvenated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Isisjem above wasn't sure at first about the book, but liked it in the end. Have the author's next book to read but haven't started it (something about the King of Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember the sewing in meant to be fun, so if the book/nap/sun combo sounds more fun, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Listen to your body and if it says sleep then sleep, if the chance to do so arises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sewing mojo will come back when you least expect it, but being rested surely helps. Relax, and enjoy the lovely weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's the book. It puts me to sleep every time! Why can't I get into it?

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx