Header

Friday 5 September 2014

#IGminiswap Mosaic...

One of the first techie things I did on return from holiday, (a whole week ago, sob), was to make up a quick mosaic for my #IGminiswap partner, you know, just in case my long and detailed 'Likes/Dislikes'  lists on the sign up form weren't enough.

Trying sooooo hard not to be a complete control freak, but it really only consisted of the usual 'No brown, primary colours, batik, kiddy or funny'.  OK, there may have been more, but I forget!

So dear partner, here's my mosaic again, in a more eye-friendly size, (I pity the phone-only instagrammers, trying to see what the heck are in those mosaics!)…


I think it sums up my current loves, don't you?  Scrappy, low volume and a bit of Jen!

I have started stalking my partner too, she has posted a great mosaic, (so if you haven't, it's not you then, but more importantly, why the heck haven't you!?); I think I have a plan.  Watch this space.

In other news, I have now managed a whole 2 days back at work, and am well and truly ready for the weekend xxx

11 comments:

  1. This reminds me that I haven't done my mosaic yet...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done mine and there's loads of rainbows in my group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mosaic. I think I even went to the extreme of telling my partner I didn't like brussel sprouts, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picks! Those circles are very cool. I'm ready for the weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovelies there! You know, foxes are a lot like dogs!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mosaic Hadley - love the foxes and the Gypsy Wife blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great mosaic! I can rule me out, because I haven't posted one yet, that's because I've been on holiday since I got my partner details! Home later, sigh ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours there ( yes, I'm on my phone!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny fabric? Now I'm curious...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, sounds perfect for me too by your description so if you don't like it you can always pass it along and I won't tell anyone. x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx