Header

Sunday 14 September 2014

Back on the Home Front..

Those who follow me on instagram may have spotted the point in last night's proceedings when we resorted to selfies and silliness…


It was an evening of sublime and ridiculous, seeing some old friends and colleagues, false moustaches and cream teas.  We managed to stay out until about 10.15pm, by then the kids were full of cake and getting restless, and I was happy to swap my heels for flip flops and come home for a cup of tea.

Up bright and early-ish today, I Sizzix cut all my #IGminiswap DP pieces whilst helping dear son with his homework, multi-tasking at its best…


So all set for another week, a relatively normal week at that, but I have a couple of corker weeks coming up, so I am happy to just go with the flow for a bit.

10 comments:

  1. Your mini is looking to be a marvellous fabric selection. Get sewing so we can see more please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these pics appearing last night of you with your little peeps. All a bored tired but happy. Love your fabric pull goof the mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not goof, " for" - stupid autocorrect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fabrics there but I'm disturbed to think of homework on the weekend! We are still in the no homework on the weekend stage and fingers crossed have a few more years of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That s fab pic m'dearie dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're havinga great time!
    I want to move into your stash. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo, always good to have some family fun. Hope your week doesn't get too manic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous people and even more gorgeous fabrics! I'm off to Reading today for a few twin cuddles! Yippee

    ReplyDelete
  9. While you were partying so was I. Off to check the IG photos that I missed

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx