Header

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Pretties...

There's been no sewing, but I sat in the sun today, (yes, there was enough to warm my cockles), and play with the package I received from Pink Castle when I got back from my hols.

A few weeks ago Brenda had a stupendous discount on bundles, and seeing as I had just been paid, I indulged in a full flat rate envelope, because obviously it would have been both stupid and rude not to…


They all play together so nicely, I couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried.

For those who want more than just to look at the pretties, I purchased a half yard of both the lovely plummy and silver XOXO from Cotton & Steel and DS Honeycomb Lace (sold out); a FQ bundle of Scrumptious bias stripes; a FQ bundle of Sara's awesome Jungle Avenue; Brenda's Ah, Paris In The Summer bundle, and Katy's Sorbet picks.

I have no plans as such, other than to not buy any more fabric for a long time!

8 comments:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx