It's my mum's birthday coming up, so I decided to convert my finished embroidery, from Jo-Bearpaw's FQR class into a little pouch.
The embroidery is on white Essex Linen, so I backed the panel with some fusible fleece, and then followed my pattern that you'll find in this month's Love Patchwork & Quilting.
I adjusted the pattern for the flat pouch to fit the size of my embroidery, and I am really rather pleased with how it turned out.
A bit more of that home dec on the back, and it's all good.
This was all made up before 9am, I couldn't sleep!
I also finished up some commission work today, which is always nice to get under my belt. By my reckoning I only have two more stitchy 'commitments' to complete this summer holiday, and I am hoping to get one of those finished this evening, then it's all me me me!