Header

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Woo hoo Wednesday!

I got a lot done today.  I didn't think I would, but things fell into place rather nicely.

I pieced the backing for my Stitch Tease-Scrap Vomit, and made the binding; and after that little bit of mathematical fun and games, the quilt is 72" square not 60" (doh!), the basting is going to be a bloody cinch...

My fabric deliver arrived...


I was able to then get Di's Brit Bee borders on, hence the little-bit cryptic pic...


Then, oh yes, another thing, I finished my Brit Bee Secret Santa cushion!  I will keep that one under wraps for now as i) it's a secret, ii) there's something that is bugging me about it and iii) if I decide to keep it and make a different one, you will never know!

So I feel a bit more in control of my stitchy destiny this evening compared to last night; well I was, until I saw the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day date, and now I have something new to panic about.

14 comments:

  1. Clever way of posting that sneaky peek! You're certainly cracking on with the stitchery

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your pillow - hilarious! Looks like you had a fantastic day! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60", 72", not much difference really... :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've finished your secret santa cushion? I was so proud of myself for actually choosing what to make earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy fabrics! I've still got my one two three fabric, haven't been able to use it!!! It's lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back in control, bet you feel better for that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a successful day. Finally, because you deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabrics and block.Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love productive days like that! I bet the Brit Bee cushion is brilliant! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! for productive days, hope you resolve your issue with the Secret Santa cushion without it involving too much work on your part :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo I am loving the sneaky peak. My cushion is still on the cutting table so you are one step ahead of me. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that binding. So excited about seeing that one finished! Glad you are making a dent in your to do list. Mine is slowly, very slowly getting shorter too, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking good all round. Love the cryptic pic very pretty. I'm sure your Secret Santa cushion is fab - parcel it and send it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh love the border - bet the rest looks great too! Di will have another lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx