Header

Tuesday 12 November 2013

3 down, one to go!

Hubby celebrated his birthday today, so we had a lovely day off work together, did a little shopping and eating and enjoyed some peaceful time without the kids in tow.

I didn't get a photo yet of the birthday makes, so instead here's a picture of my favourite purchase of the day, snatched from the Cath Kidston website...

http://www.cathkidston.com/father-christmas-sweatshirt/christmas-jumpers/cath-kidston/fcp-product/1003494

When the birthdays are all done by next Monday, I will be able to get in the Christmas mindset; which is all rather timely, as I will be Christmas blog-hopping next Tuesday, details coming soon.

14 comments:

  1. Hehehe love the kitschy christmas jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. |f you're going to be doing the cheesy Christmas jumper then best to go all out, i think you've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome jumper! I don't get christmassy until the 5th December as that's when my hubby has his birthday. Can't think straight before then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it light up? Those stars should twinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your November is like our December, all 3 offspring have their birthdays and it is our anniversary, before we even start on Christmas. Poor hubby has his birthday in January, hence the handmade cards and presents he used to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps forgot to add, your Christmas jumper is very tasteful, ashamed to mention I bought 6 in Primark. Do you think my staid 82 yr old father will cooperate and wear his?

      Delete
  6. Ah, I've got one birthday to get through next Monday and then it is straight through to Christmas, full throttle. Glad you are getting some nice quiet times snuck in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop it! You are tormenting me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. November is also birthday month in my family. My mum'a last week, husband tomorrow mad me next week. December also sees some more family birthdays, right on top of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh well I am jumping on the bandwagon with son's birthday 6th December & daughter on Christmas Day - top that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh you've gone all posh with your Christmas jumper, I got a cheapie from Amazon for about a tenner! Not sure I will be wearing it more than once though!! Yours is gorgeous. Glad to hear you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bridget Jones, eat your heart out :oD

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx