Header

Monday 18 November 2013

Medallion Monday...

This evening I got the appliqué petal borders on to my Midnight At The Oasis quilt, however it's now way too dark for any decent pictures, so I will get you some soon.  It's looking like a complete colour riot, and I love it!

What I can show you, as promised an age ago, is a sneaky peak, and highly tinkered with photo or two, of Susan's Brit Bee quilt top with the addition of my border...


I already have Di's to work on, thanks to Susan's current speed-stitchery, and for the simplest border, it really is stretching my fabric-matching skills, I may need to shop!

15 comments:

  1. Very intriguing. If my bee block is causing fabric angst then I can easily send you some. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I'm playing name that fabric with the black and white bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it's a great border, even if you can't show us the colours! The design looks great. Love the stars at the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be tough but I am sure you will rise to the challenge of more fabric shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those corners stars were tricky enough! Let's hope they get easier as they get larger! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cunning plan. Need to tackle Fi's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see all these medallion quilts completed. Such a shame you may have to go fabric shopping. The things we put ourselves through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These medallions are looking great already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These quilts are going to be amazing. Love your little peek.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever to grey bits out - sneeky! These are going ot be fab quilts. Looking forward to seeing your Midnight Oasis quilt in the light :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm sure you can manage some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to freaking love every one of these quilts!!!! I am always irritated when people ask me this, but if you've got a sec, I'd love some info on that house fabric - it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You Brit Bee girls are going to have some really pretty quilts.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx