Header

Friday 1 November 2013

What I've Been Up To Lately...

Apologies for the lack of bloggy words this week, it's all been a bit difficult!

I am sorry for my lack of much really.  Dear hubby is taking my MacBook to see a Genius tomorrow, as I have spent way too much time and energy turning it off and on again and quite frankly I need all the energy I can get right now.  My emails can be accessed with difficulty via Virgin webmail, which crashes on my iPad when trying to load email threads with pictures, so to avoid more disappointment and bad language, I am kind of ignoring it all!  So please take nothing personally if I owe you a reply.

So to me; thank you for your well wishes, I was starting to feel a bit better, added a clear chest Xray to my list of investigations, then went back to bad, having finished a week's course of pills.  So I am back on the pills as of yesterday, have another couple of exploratory proddings to look forward to, and with going back to work on Monday, what more could a girl ask?

Apart from the bag-making with the girls this week, I have not got my sewing machine out over Half Term; I now have the most confusing bunch of November Bee Block instructions to try to work out, I didn't think I would ever say again, but Flickr is possibly going to be my best bet.

I am doubly annoyed not to be linking up with Fresh Sewing Day for October, (did you see the quilt?), I cannot access my photos, and am not even sure if I made anything last month, but maybe tomorrow?

So this evening I will be appliquéing a few more of these...


...the Midnight At The Oasis border that I was fearing the most, has turned out to be the best thing ever!  A new love, who knew?  Plus it has made me feel like all the sofa time has not been in vain.

Tomorrow I will be building bears and eating pizza, (not what the doctor ordered), so forgive me if I am back to the one word blog posts; tapping this out on my iPad has taken hours!

So all is not lost, I'm just taking a bumpy old detour, but hope to be back where I should be soon xxx

20 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear its still sucky. Big cuddles. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza will definitely help you feel better, hope it works it's magic (but I have a feeling build a bear wont nec improve your mental health!). If it's my bee block instructions causing you headaches just ask and I will happily clarify :o). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. then you can make quilts for the bears! pizza is a good feel good food, I ate a whole one yesterday! Keep well
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dude!! Forget the comment replies and concentrate on what's important. I mean that MatO border, obviously. *g* Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope they work it out soon for you and the MacBook! I've had a recent revelation with appliqué and sofa sitting too! Who knew indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The border look great, the thought of the birthday treat when you're feeling under par not so great ! Hope it goes ok

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sit, sew, stuff bears - focus on the good stuff. Certain,y don't worry about blogging. We'll all be waiting here when you are well again. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your appliqué is beautiful. I so hope you will soon be completely well. Enjoy build a bear and pizza and get some rest when it's all over xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw chick, what a rotter of a week! Sending you big hugs! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well buggaration all round then! Hope the genius is suitably, well, genius, and that you're all feeling much better soon! I've just finished building a bear, but mine didn't get fun hair drier fluff time or expensive outfits ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get feeling better! Your orange peel blocks look great. Are you doing the QAL for this with Jess and me? We have a link up open to show your progress, stop by and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's hope November is a better month. I sure hope it is for all of us. Continue to take care of yourself. I'll be here when you want to blog...hugs to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the appliqué acts as much needed therapy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. continue to feel better. I hope the computer situation gets sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the bear place! Glad you have managed some rest over half term, keep looking after yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arghhh, I have been out of the loop recently, so only just catching up with you.
    Bums to hearing that you are ill. Get well soon darl.
    Chuck the computer out the window - that will make you feel waaaay better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heal well, my dear. Take lots of deep breaths and sew on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have as much fun as you can with the pizza and bears! Glad you like applique! It is funner ( is that a word) than it looks! Hope you are back on your feet again soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huh. I always love the look of orange peel blocks, but NEVER would have thought they'd be fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx