Header

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Remember, remember the 5th of November...

Well I'm afraid no bangers to show you here!

Last night though, I dusted off the sewing machine and made my November Siblings Together bee block.

Sonia sent us some pretty Mimi by Cher Moi, and the instruction to make a huge, 20" X+ block.  So I did!


Sweet eh!?

So that's the 6th quilt being made by the ST Bee, halfway through the year already!

As is customary, big thanks to all our amazing sponsors...



      



            



      





Right, now I have to build Ange a house, and pull some pretties for Susan.  Fun fun fun!

11 comments:

  1. It looks fab Hadley! So excited to put this all together. Have fun with the houses, have you got some pretty windows like Susan?! S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my houses before you. Bwahaha! Probably the first time, and certainly the last. Love that giant siblings block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great block, good work! And enjoy the house building- i did reply on Flickr :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah go Hadley! I think this will be stunning - halfway through mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No bangers here either, I think it was bloody canons going off! Block's looking good though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on Dusting off the machine. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's lovely that you have a siblings together bee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our cats weren't impressed with the fireworks, but I love the +x block: should make a great quilt! Have a fab Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours and fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! A massive one? What a great idea. It's a page out of your book, isn't it Hadders?

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx