Header

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pinky Post...

I have had a few deliveries over the last couple of days, and only when I put them all together did I spot the common thread...


There's 2 meters of Klona in Rose, and a couple of bolt ends, DS and Sketch from Alice at Backstitch; the Klona is for the backing of my Hadley quilt, and the bolt ends, well, to be polite! 

Zips for a number of cushions I have plans for; I was going to go with trusty old Zipit, but these were from the same UK eBay shop as my mega-pom-poms, great price and here the next day!

And I finally succumbed to some Paper Pieces from Jessie at Sew and Quilt; Katy regularly plugs these, and I had resisted until now, but finding myself accidentally without a porta-project, it was time!  I have pulled out some Posy mini-charms already, and added them to my HUGE To Do pile.

Susan's Brit Bee borders are top of my hit list though; fabrics have been pulled, auditions are being held; fun times ahead!

15 comments:

  1. Very pink, lovely, and good to know you have a huge to do list, means we'll be seeing lots more gorgeous makes over the next few weeks. :o). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pink! Thanks for the tip for uk zips too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like your priorities. Thank you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh PINK! Better keep Susan happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to order some zippers. I've had a cartfull at zippit for a while now. I should probably just go through with it already. Same goes for paper pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pink, have been making cushions too, but using an envelope back, too cowardly for zips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A girl can never have too much pink - especially when it comes to quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh yes just what I needed, a good UK supplier of zips! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those rose colored glasses overpowering your online shopping experience?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you winking or blinking? Di x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plenty of pink, but no thread in sight ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx