Header

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Postponed...

I had plans for the weekend just gone, between sorting and sleeping, but the fabric I was waiting for still hasn't appeared; I am really hoping it turns up tomorrow, as I need to finish a secret, and put the borders on Di's Brit Bee top.

Now, as you know, I do like to get my Bee blocks out of the way as early as possible in the month, and I am already getting a bit angsty about Di's which, now I think about it, isn't due until mid-January, but November has not been kind.  Sarah, I will get Susan's off to you by the weekend, I promise.

I always try to get a couple of blocks made for Bee Blessed too each month, although I am under no obligation to do so, it's just a great cause, but this month, today in fact, I have only managed a single block...



Sorry ladies, please let me off this time; I tried to make it a pretty block though xxx

PS. The 'full shutdown, count to ten and turn it on again' fix to my MacBook last night has been working with mixed success; let's see how long we can go without the air turning blue again shall we!?

16 comments:

  1. Super pretty block. Fingers crossed the MacBook stays cooperative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that block. I really need to get a move on with a couple too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chick! It is indeed v.pretty! Big deep breaths! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's a nice block anyway :o) Fret not though, there's a wee bit of a backlog up north, so it's not the end of the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you for making this beautiful block off us in a month when I'm sure it did not need to be a priority. You are as always a star and we really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always the first out with bee blocks, but have had a horrendous month. Go easy on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The block is beautiful, and I am sorry about the computer. I love my mac, it is generally totally reliable so I am hoping yours will settle down too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you still poorly? And the Mac? Are you sure you're not allergic to each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you can cut yourself some slack this month given everything that you have had to put up with lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And your single block is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's OK I'm joining in this month for the first time so I'll make up the slack for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a beautiful block. Hope your fabric parcel arrived today and that Mr Mac is behaving for you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great block. But go easy on yourself. I was mortified when I went from someone who always got stuff out on time to little miss flakey when a lot of life stuff got in the way, but only complete heffers would hold it against you if you're late. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That comment didn't come out quite right! I meant everyone is so lovely they really won't mind given the circumstances :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx