Header

Saturday 10 August 2013

Friendly Friday...

Yesterday was a good one.  Emily, Nicky and I made a date to meet at the Eternal Maker whilst we were at Retreat, and I'd been looking forward to it ever since!

Happy kids full of McStuff...


...friends from near and far...


... lots of fabric...

They had taken the good stuff to FoQ, but left ALL the brown!!!
...and gifts...

Thank you Emily, I love it xxx
I was very restrained...


... at first!

4 FQs for £10. Oh like you wouldn't have!
It was lovely getting together with the ladies, and the kids had a brilliant and extra-noisy time too...


Thank you for a fun few hours my friends xxx

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day, apart from all the brown! You do look like you're trying to edge out of the photo...I'm an expert in that area ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought the best fabrics and it is so nice you were all able to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah what fun! Hadley was worried what her little ones were up to! I was so relaxed sans enfants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brown, eek! Still, you managed to ferret some good stuff out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, we had most of the good stuff at FoQ!!! Let me know next time you meet up, I'd love to come too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fabulous time

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was an awful lot of gorgeousness at the Eternal Maker stall at FoQ!! And strangely, very little brown ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had an awesome day (aside from all the driving!) your kids are great just like their mum ;-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great day was had by all! Love that EM left all the brown - I would have thought that the FoQ would be the perfect place to shift some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like at awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great day with friends and kids. Double goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks like a spectacular day!

    ha! they left the brown....

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx