Header

Saturday 10 September 2011

Bug Mug Rug!

I had alternative titles, but this was the safest!

So today, no Sheep Fair, I wasn't feeling too great and the weather joined me in protest, so we settled in for films on TV, (them) and sewing, (me).

Having received ample feedback on the fabric choices for the Goodie Swap, not saying if you, dear partner if you are reading, were one of them, but I got busy with the 'purple' selection.

I swapped the final selection of fabrics round a bit, and as I really like my partner; actually I love both my partners, I decided to raid the Ruby Star Spring, bugs 'n' all!

I do hope you like it partner - I have taken a few liberties with your preferences/mosaic, but hopefully it will hit the spot.

It even matches my ironing board!



So I have both mug rugs and one goodie 'ticked off', and hopefully I will finish the second little thingamabob by next weekend.  I am catching up, oh yes - I will not let the cough and cold win!

20 comments:

  1. Hadley, it's beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

    I'm so sorry to hear you skipped the sheep fair. I thought of you out there with the little fluffy sheep several times today and it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Those are the sort of bugs I want in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yummy, I'm sure it will be very happily received.

    The more I see of these the more I wish I'd signed up! Next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to write "anything you do hits my spot" but have since noticed that that sounds like it has an altogether different meaning... so I'll just say "what a nice mug rug".

    ReplyDelete
  5. This IS absolutely beautiful!! THE best mug rug I have seen! I love orange and purple together and the bugs you have fussy cut are wonderful! LUCKY, LUCKY partner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That brightens the day! Especially now when the cold and foggy days are waiting to come this mug rug will make the morning coffe special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking great. hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, thanks! Get some high strength vit c into you! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to be your partner.
    Keep taking the tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please scratch out the name of your partner and put mine in it's place.thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better soon! Mug rug looks fab. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That will look perfect on my table! Thanks! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful combination of fabrics, and I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love!!! How pretty :-) hope you are winning the battle, I am starting to feel human again too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! (And I could squash the wasp with my mug - how satisfying!) Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The mug rug is beautiful!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's fabulous! I told you on Flickr but I have to tell you here, too! I can't wait till Aubrielle is old enough to sit and watch a movie so mommy can have an hour full of sewing!

    I better get working on a brother or sister for her...maybe in the next four or five months.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx