Header

Thursday 13 February 2014

Go-between...

After dropping the girls at school, I took dear son to the doctors, nothing serious; whilst there I checked on my breath test - negative!  Dropped him back to school, came home for an hour, went back to the doctors, waited, waited and waited some more, and then got a prescription for some less aggressive medication and a referral letter sent to the hospital - they're going in :(

So my day of sewing was spent mostly in the waiting room, but I did get a little Valentine's pressie stitched up for tomorrow at least.

Then it was back to school, for Disco-time!

I took my usual spot...


It's an Inset Day tomorrow, so our romantic day will be more of a family affair, but one little girl already got a present from her sweetheart, so she is all smiles...


I have spent so long writing this my battery has gone to 5%, so that'll have to be your lot for today.

Linking this Thursday's mumbles and grumbles with Cindy and the Randomeers xxx

15 comments:

  1. Well im glad your breathe is ok but sorry they've got no answer yet :-(
    you seem to be on crisp duty a lot, how many school discos do they have?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she?
    They're going in...to you? Oh H! Take good care of yourself. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they are going in by keyhole and not barn door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that mean more investigations because they can't get to the bottom of you!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek, hope it's just a tube down and not anything more invasive right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's a breath test? I'll cross my fingers that the procedure is a minor one. Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, not fun that they are going in, but you must get to the bottom of it all. Enjoy your Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that none of this was caused by breathing in too many cotton scraps......and she certainly is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh! Too bad that you haven't got a diagnosis and a solution this time around. Better luck next time. Enjoy the Inset / half term!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that's crap :( I hope it's just a scope and no chopping necessary xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope they give you a prompt appt and find out the problem. Someone looks very happy with their valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Negative? Bu**er! I hope they don't make you wait too long until they do the procedure (hoping it's a procedure rather than an op) and that they find something that's really easily fixed xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope the going in is not too traumatic, take all the drugs! love the valentines cushion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still not right huh? Sorry to hear that! Hope lat night was more romantic than ours! We both forgot, then he remembered and I had to tell him to get his own supper as I was out, standing on a street corner in the cold snd wet and dark !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Hadley what rubbish news!! So sorry. As everyone has said I hope it's not an op but a procedure and that they quickly get to the bottom of your problems. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx