Header

Saturday 1 February 2014

And so it begins...

2014.  January is over, it's February already!
Lily's Quilts
It's time to link up for the first time this year with Lynne and Fresh Sewing Day...


My mosaic doesn't look too hot I'm afraid, although I also have a couple of secret makes up my sleeve for a mid-February reveal.  The last couple of finishes, my #economyblockalong and #psboxypouch will each get a post to themselves over the next couple of days, so please come back.

Of course my greatest/favourite achievement for January got revealed yesterday...

Indulge me xxx
I hope your crafting year got off to a better start than the weather.  I know that pretty much wherever you are in the world, it has been too wet, too snowy or too hot, so let's hope beg that this month gives us all a little of what we'd prefer. xxx

16 comments:

  1. I'm not sure you can claim you made the children at this late stage, that happened years ago ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Katy on this. Though their makes are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you and the magazine :) And I LOVE your economy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no my sewing was like the weather. Very little of what I wanted :-) You on the other hand did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad for such a otherwise rubbish month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some gorgeous makes, as always! And congratulations again on being in LQ, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone told me today that the whole month of February is to be a wash out! I was very good and didn't beat them about the head with a big stick! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. See lots of twins up there! You have sure been busy with your secrets this month, looking forward to the reveal in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous makes and I do love those key fobs. Looking forward to the mid February reveal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks good to me! I love the economy block quilt, and congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  11. January has been a good month for you despite the rain!
    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a lovely month, and now you are published too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy for you and your publication! It's so very exciting, Hadders! Now if only we could get that mag over on our little island. Grrr....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what fantastic things you made last month! The Harry Potter pillow is too cute and I really like your boxy pouch and economy block quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I am the proud owner of a Hadley made keyfob ! Use it every day! Congrats on your publication - downloaded a host of talented friends this month!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx