Header

Saturday 15 February 2014

Put a sock in it!

Or in my case, probably not!

I was the lucky winner of Di's beautiful sock sack earlier this week, and today, (when I have been feeling a bit grim), this amazing, cheerful pouch arrived and put a smile of my face...


Once again, a pattern on my 'want to make' list has come my way without me having to lift a finger, for which I am ever so pleased!

It looked like a great pattern for more than just holding knitting, and now having my own, I can definitely see why I have seen many popping up in my Instagram feed.

Thank you so much Di, it's perfect.

And because I have been on the winning side a couple of times recently, I think tomorrow I will host a teeny-weeny giveaway of my own, does that sound OK?

There has been some sewing over the last few days too, but I am stocking up on blog posts as I reckon with half term and the new pills, I may not be so productive this coming week xxx

20 comments:

  1. I saw this in real life and KNOW how gorgeous it is! Congrats on the win, I was thrilled it was you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the fabric that Di used in this....certainly not made for smelly socks. Thanks for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pouch from Di is always a good one! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning bag, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great win. Maybe you're going to start on a new winning streak? Really wish to hear that you were fully recovered though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag, you have certainly been on the winning streak of late. I hope that you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the new tablets do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and useful, what more can you ask from a bag? Hope your new tablets prove to be the remedy you need.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you, that looks gorgeous! Hope half term isn't a total wash out and that the tablets work their magic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, I thought you were going to say you'd taken up knitting there for a minute! Hope the pills work okay

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better and enjoy the time with your kids. I'm glad you won as it is a wonderful bag, I might have to make one for my knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning such a fun bag, the sewing community is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sure you don't want to start knitting?!! I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that pouch! That would brighten anyone's day :). Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you, that is a lovely pouch to have won

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aren't you the lucky girl? What a lovely win! Gorgeous make, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so clever ! Congrats on adopting it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What are your plans for this bag. I want to make one too

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx