Header

Sunday 23 February 2014

Ski Sunday...

Well not so much of the skiing, more the bob-sledging, but none-the-less, last day of the Olympics has meant a lot of TV time, and a tiny amount of hand-stitchery.  I am psyching myself up for all that back to school prep, shirt ironing and packed lunches, oh and getting myself ready for work too; currently finding any excuse not to do it.

This is probably the most creative anyone has been round here today...


Wishing you all a pain-free slide into the working week xxx

12 comments:

  1. Lol, well at least someone created something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a quilt designer in the family. I like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it I always wash it first day off then iron it all last day before they go back? You'd think that after all these years I'd have learnt my lesson. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a birthday party lunch today I just sat and knit in front of the tv all day. I hope your week starts off well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely, lazy Sunday to set you up for a hectic week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Lego could be a modern quilt.Its quite beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your return to work/school went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah well here we have slid out of a school week and in to hols mode. However, someone's body clock means he bounces out of bed at 7.15AM whereas on a school day he has to be dragged out. Hope you have had a good first day back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely wanted to hide under the duvet this morning. On the upside, one day closer to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the lego bob sleigh. i miss those lego days

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it a sleigh? Don't tell the Lego builder - I saw a beautiful butterfly, not a bob sleigh!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx