Header

Friday 1 March 2013

February Fun!

With all the secrecy that has been going on, and what with it being such a short month 'n all, I thought I was going to be strapped for a February mosaic.  But oh how quick we forget!

The b&w in the corner there... secrets!
My bright and happy Sew Stitchy xpluslong quilt, many, many blocks for Judith, birthday and Valentine's gifts, the Emerald cushion and my Sidekick tote; I could have sworn I made those months ago - I think the fact it is March 1st and the weather and temperature are exactly the same as they were on January 1st doesn't help.

So I am linking up with Lynne and Fresh Sewing Day, looking forward to tomorrow, when I get to hang out with some of the Brit Bee ladies, and heading into a month where I have a list of quilts I want to get made, which may either mean a lot of nothing to show you, or some kind of world record for finishes... Brit Bee v.2, Siblings Together, Orbit and I have been decided to jump on the #medallionalong.  I can't wait!

15 comments:

  1. Oh you busy lady, great makes there and more to come I think! Have a great day tomorrow. I disagree on the chilly factor, I think it's much colder now than it was at the beginning of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kidding! You did all this in a month? Wow!

    P.S. Have a wonderful time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, how is it you always seem to make more than me in a month, and i have 3 free days a week, you must just be more organised. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty damn productive to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great month, have fun this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mosaic Hadley - and the medallion-along is tempting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mosaic - I love the two churn dash blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was a busy month! I always love a churndash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous mosaic - hope you have a lovely day meeting up with all your Brit Bee'rs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous makes as ever - have fun with the gals!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx