First up, I made a block with all my Brit Bee siggies, all fine and dandy except for not being able to really press the seams because of all the signatures likely to either disappear or become forever-features, but once they are embroidered it will all be good...
Then I got to finishing my part in the first round of Stitch Tease. 7 blocks, all slightly different sizes laid out and arranged and re-arranged until the least amount of tinkering was required, and then I made my block to fit the 'gap'.
Sheer determination meant the top for Di is now complete, and has actually worked out really well; you will have to trust me on that one, but here a highly doctored image as proof; just so Di doesn't get too over-excited before the time comes!
I know Katy has my quilt top on her radar, and Helen worked on hers today too; the end of the month mailing deadline is coming round quickly, then we will all be able to let you in our stitchy secrets xxx