So another week and another Zakka project under my belt. Rain-induced productivity yesterday at its best!
Fortunately I was able to stave off the onset of rickets though today and enjoy a rather nice hour in the sun this afternoon and I got some photos taken at the same time, bonus.
My deviation from the Zakka Style pattern was to fussy cut my panel for the front rather than using 3 strips, but Kerry's full-on adaptation makes me kind of wish I had waited to see how she had interpreted the pattern.
Like Sheila, I can fit my regular glasses in, but my sunnies are too big, and as they seem to spend more time in my bag than on my face at the moment, maybe I will attempt a larger version with some wadding in the future.
I ended up using medium-weight iron-on interfacing as I was all out of lightweight, and that made for a little trickier turning-through, but it works.
Again, the pattern was foolproof to follow, although I was having difficulty imagining how it all worked from the diagrams, but these are definitely something I can see me making for the girl's friends and teachers as birthday pressies and whisper it, Christmas gifts.