Header

Sunday 17 August 2014

All Quiet on the Techie Front...

These last few weeks of school holidays have been hard work.


A second big C&S block for a special friend, that I omitted to blog, sorry.
So I have decided to ease the load, and take a full technological break for the next fortnight.  So nobody worry; I will just be clearing my head, working on a commission and relaxing, well as much as the kids allow.  I need some time without that end of day blogging angst, you know, the 'what to show', 'have I got photos', 'is anybody really reading over the summer anyway'?

I will also be avoiding emails, stepping away from Instagram and spending all that reclaimed time wisely before we all get set for going back to school and work, and then it's full-speed ahead to Birthdays and Christmas!

So have a good couple of weeks folks.  Missing you already xxx

19 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the hard work ;) Enjoy the break! Xxx oh and beautiful block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those geese! Have a brilliant break! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, and try not to strangle the kids ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great break and hope you come back to us refreshed xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss your daily bulletin, amusing and inspirational. Have a wonderful break, you deserve it. Thanks for all your wit and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the one side I am very glad you have to courage to say it is hard work to carve quality time for one self with 3 munchkins, on the other this does make me want to cry a wee bit as I was really hoping that it would get better once my ones got into your ones ages (I am remembering your park post). But I agree dedicating yourself to one thing full makes it sometimes easier then trying to do 2 things half (can be very unsatisfying)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the break Hadley. I'm finding blogging impossible at the moment!!!! have a great hols (I seem to think you're going away?!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the kids let you relax. Good on your turning it all off and tuning out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will have so much to tell us when you get back! I really enjoy your blog and look forward to you coming back, but we all need a break for hols now and again, have a lovely rest,
    Kind regards,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. A week on Thursday my little darling goes back, thank f@ck, she's been driving me mad on and off for the last 2 weeks. Enjoy your "break" x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, and have fun with it. I am pretty desperate for my 3 to go back, especially the 17 year old before one of us kills her. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a lovely break! I on the other hand am dreading the end of the hols !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You need a break. With people reading and commenting less on blogs maybe you should rethink the daily posts. I feel so much less pressure since I started blogging less. I IG like crazy tho just to stay connected. Love you no matter how we keep up

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx