Header

Saturday 8 December 2012

View From The Loo...

I'm sorry, bad title, but a little more tasteful than my first thought, Does Little Red Cr*p In The Woods?

The cover-up wall hanging for the downstairs toilet has been hung...

Complete and utter nightmare to photograph, sorry.
A 30" x 35" slightly improv, a little bit wonky, almost log cabin of Walk In The Woods scraps courtesy of the lovely Mrs H.

It was a quick make, does the job I intended it to, for now, and will be destined eventually for the girls' room, once we get busy with the paint brush in the new year, or whenever

I am already planning another mini in my over-crowded head; I envisage the smallest room becoming a bit of rolling gallery of experiments... is that a bit weird?

In other news, I pretty much nailed the shop-bought Christmas pressies in one stress-free trip out today; a slightly more trying time will be had tomorrow with the girls and husband in tow, whilst lucky son goes laser-questing.  And the Christmas tree is in the garage waiting to be decorated tomorrow evening; it's another beauty from my favourite back of a lorry, and I can't wait for the others to see it.

Hope your weekend is going to plan too xxx

20 comments:

  1. Have I missed something? what is it covering?
    (see you didn't mention your SMS winnings!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic...love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes the loo look so much more enticing! I've done the mall thing on Thursday - total nightmare. Sent out himself with the two mini monsters today with instructions to return with a tree. It resides on the back patio. You and I are n par here, other than your loo looks way better than mine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A loo with a view! Lovely! I see you are keeping your SMS win(s) to yourself at the moment....but some of us have noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that little fox!! Got a little bit of that fabric but can't cut it!!!! Good luck with the tree. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to spruce up the lavvy Hads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loo with a view indeed! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I dunno, I rather like the alternative title ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought of hanging a quilt in the loo, it is a bit scary to think about too much. We were shopping today too and managed several gifts, so I am feeling suitably organized. And I decorated my tree last weekend, which is amazingly early. It makes me happy every day. Have fun decorating yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also missed what it's covering! Looks nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A view from the loo - gives me great idea for a blog. Far too nice a piece to be hidden for long.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankfully the bulk of my shopping was done online!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I think that's a great idea for the smallest room - love your mini and look forward to seeing the tree up. I live vicariously as we don't have a tree here :-( All together now - AHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh posh loo now! I tacked the dreaded Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago and then did the rest online. Tacky tree and shrine to Christmas is all up in this house ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab quilt! I'm trying not to think too much about Xmas' I'm so behind with everything this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks great!
    P.S. What did you win?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the idea of a rotating quilt in the loo. This one looks great there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok I like that, I have some leftover fabric from that line and had no idea what to do with it, the billion foxes are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonky log cabin is my fav - this is sweet Hadley!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx