Header

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bad Stripper!

Yesterday I was meant to blog about my fantastic Secret Santa presents as part of the Stitch Tease Bee; I think all the others did, although I haven't had time to catch up with their blog posts yet, but I was so chocolate-fuelled I just went ahead and did my own thing... oops, sorry Strippers.

Well you may have been able to add two and two together, but if not, I was one of the lucky recipients of Susan's 2012 stiffy-fest and star mug-ruggery...

I could have sworn there was chocolate there, for a split second!
All have been residing in their respective festive positions around the house for all to see, admire and assume were made by my fair hand; I'm saying nothing to shatter any illusions!

What I did make though was for the Bee Mama herself, Di.  As soon as I saw Anna-Noodlehead's Liberty tree garland, I knew this was what I wanted to make in lieu of 'bunting'.

I think we can say Di was happy!


I missed out on my work's Secret Santa this year, BECAUSE I FINISHED WORK AT MIDDAY TODAY AND AM NOT GOING BACK UNTIL JANUARY 7TH, so I am not complaining.

Nor am I complaining at how empty Sainsburys was at 12.15 when I bought 95% of the remaining Christmas shopping... a trip into the village on the weekend will fill the gaps in the fridge, and so I am free to crack on with the remaining Christmas sewing... I am not even contemplating the lurgy!

16 comments:

  1. Stiffy fest! Too funny - but glad the wee makes made you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be a bad stripper but you got some loveliness from Super Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gifts from Susan are so lovely and I really like the tree garland you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a good stiffy before Christmas, especially if you're a bad stripper... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the time I'd recovered from reading Katy's comment I forgot what I was going to write!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a monster tree behind you Di! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you will have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely secret santos there! Don't think about the lurgy and you won't get it! I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifts :) and the Liberty tree garland is wonderful! I love Liberty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your just so organised .
    Happy Cristmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big WOOHOO! to being finished work for the holidays! Glad you liked your little stiffies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOO HOOOOO holidays!! I feel your excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lucky are you? Super score! Love Miss Susan's goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super score! I love Miss Susan's goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx