Header

Monday 3 January 2011

A stitch in time...


Today I got to pick up a needle and thread for 5 minutes... to sew on name tapes for the new school uniform for tomorrow!  I am definitely the most nervous about this; dear son is saying how excited he is, and he is definitely still too little to just be being brave!

So I am going to be having an anxious day tomorrow, waiting for 3.15pm to roll around to hear tales of the first day.  Good job we've got a lot to do to keep me occupied... like packing up half the house! 

3 more sleeps...

1 comment:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx