Header

Monday 17 June 2013

Oops forgot!

Now I showed you the great FQR name tag that I received from Julie last week, but blow me, I didn't show you the full reveal of the one I made.

I did flash it up on Instagram, along with the fab self portrait of the happy recipient, but I got caught up in blog hops and other commitments and never showed you here.  Sorry.

I made for the lovely Sonia, who, between receiving her details and mailing her name tag, we both joined the Siblings Together Bee - yay!

I kind of had a plan before I got my partner assignment, and with a little stalking decided to go with it.


I did the teeniest of embroidery, which probably means you will have to invade Sonia's personal space to read her name, but I can live with that, (Sonia, you have no choice, unless you accidentally leave it at home!) .


I really enjoyed the tiny Liberty piecing, and getting in the FQR spirit; not long now chaps!

NB. It is now 2 hours after I 'posted' this and Blogger is not playing nicely, so hope you can see it soon xxx

19 comments:

  1. Love the tiny Liberty squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it has gone to Sonia! Loved it myself! She better expect us all to come up close and personal then....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it. So tinsy, so cute, such gorgeous Liberty scraps..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's some tiny piecing! You must have fabulous eye sight and the patience of a saint! Lucky Sonia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that's tiny and amazing! Lucky Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Those squares on the back are tiny but perfectly formed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh so very sweet.....my writing is quite large....so you will spot my partner....she has a mug rug to hang around her neck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its teeny tiny perfect! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you mean it wasn't for me?! sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great make! I'm sure Sonia is thrilled with this beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky Sonia! Looks gorgeous, only a few weeks to go now, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant! Love the teeny tiny piecing! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely and the sweet Liberty piecing is great x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is gorgeous and I am sure Sonia will be used to the 'I was looking at your badge' excuses by the end of the weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it so so much, and have a feeling I"m going to have to make sure that no-one tries to half-inch it during the weekend. I'm still amazed by the lovely liberty piecing. So looking forward to meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well we'll be able to spot her easily with everyone closely examining her chest ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx