I am not sure if I can class last night's FPPFTT as a success or not.
Now if you had told me a couple of months ago I would be able to make a circle of flying geese without going completely potty in the process, I would not have believed you.
I think I unpicked 2 seams in the whole 12.5" block, however there are holes!
I was a little miserly in the cutting of my white fabric. Although Katy says to cut 1/2" seam allowances, I cut a few narrower to use up some scraps. I paid the price. I also needed to use a better light; I have just remembered that I used a small desk light previously, but last night in my eagerness I just used the lamp in the corner and it really didn't help.
So excuses out of the way, what do you think...
A closer look at the oops...
I am definitely going to try and do this again very soon; that 4th, purple quarter was a cracker, and it is already niggling me that I didn't re-do the first red section.
I think all in all it was a pretty good first attempt. Thank you Katy for getting me playing with the birds x