Header

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Welcome Wednesday...

Although the boiler man popped in for 5 minutes this morning, long saga finally (?) over, I was free to sew today.  No calls to BT, no sorting or complaining or chucking my toys out of the pram; just peace and quiet and me time !!

So I got on with two secret projects.  Some of this…


… and the quilt for my Mum's friend…


I have got as far as attaching the binding.  So pleased!  First time this year that I have managed over an hour of uninterrupted sewing, and not a second too soon.

I am slowly chipping away at my FAL list, my To Do list and my ooh sh*t I forgot about that list!  But heading in the right direction.  Roll on Half Term!

5 comments:

  1. you are breeding a boiler fear within me missus... quilt in progress looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flying geese and squares blocks- trying to figure out how they'll look! Glad you got some sewing time, I'm SO looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt for your mam's friend looks interesting - can't wait to see more! Hope the boiler is still working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are getting all your ducks in a row. I hope the good sewing vibes continue.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx