Header

Monday 16 February 2015

Marking the day...

Dear hubby and I still like to celebrate Valentine's Day, which means gift swapping and a quiet 5 minutes before the kids start demanding!

This is the love token I whipped up…


So simple, but says it all.

We spent the rest of the day up in London, visiting the British Museum and seeing the Mummies exhibition to tie in with dear son's current school topic.  We also ran round the National Portrait Gallery, glancing at the Grayson Perry exhibits then spending longer in the queue for the loos!

Sunday allowed a little more secret sewing, and the first day of half term has enabled me to tick off the kid's trip to the dentist, take a trip to the library and order fairy wings for World Book Day.  Doing well.

4 comments:

  1. sounds a great day, was the grayson perry exhibition a little rude? my daughter decided to use him for an art project, but decided he was "too much going on"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun :) I have to do the dentist and library too this week - oh the joys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've been busy! I keep meaning to go to the Grayson Perry, but still haven't got round to it!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx