Header

Thursday 5 February 2015

Round in Circles...

It has felt like I have been busy going no-where recently, but I am almost convinced that I can see a dim light at the end of the tunnel, if I squint, and stand on tip toes.

The chaps came back and fiddled with the radiators this evening and they have hopefully balanced things out a bit better.  We now have heat in all rooms - what a luxury!

So with the girls' quilts finished, and minimal enthusiasm for sitting at the machine in the evening right now, I am concentrating my efforts on my AmitiĆ© BOM blocks…

One down, four more prepped.  Good job I can feel my fingers again xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely wee circle of sewing. Hope the fingers don't go numb with cold again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah can't beat a bit of hand sewing! Stay warm! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home without heat really sucks, I know. Hope you had hot water bottles! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sewing will be a pleasure now you can feel your hands. Enjoy the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have certainly had your share of home repairs lately. It's a beautiful block your working on.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx