Header

Friday 13 February 2015

Good things come...

… to those who wait and wait and wait!!

This week we have solved all the heating problems at last, been connected to the super-fast web and now it's half-term, for which I am completely thankful, a week away from work could not have come soon enough.

To top it off, I have been to two cake sales today, at school and Brownies, and I have that nice bit of binding to look forward to…


And here's a couple for Amitié BOM blocks I stitched in the week…


… for added happiness.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, ahhhhh! Those are very cool circles! And it is great to hear the happiness and zing back in your voice! Yay for heat, cake, vaca, and quilting!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you brought home some cakes to tide you over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your week off! I have the next week off, but that's to get a new bathroom fitted, so I'm not anticipating it being entirely relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some peace and quiet this week! Love the BOM blocks, the fabrics look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you'd have heat by the time I caught up reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx