Header

Friday 17 February 2012

More from me...

If you pop over to the Knotted Thread today, you'll find me there as part of Jennifer's Follower Friday series.

Photobucket

I have been bumping into Jennifer over the last few months on flickr and in blogland; she is super lovely and one of the merry band of Mouthy Stitchers too.  You must check out this awesome cross-stitch she currently has on the go.  Thank you for having me Jennifer x

And for those of you who complained as if it was my fault asked so nicely, you will notice that I have taken off the ridiculous new Blogger word verification; I will keep an eye on the recurrence of spam and see how it goes.  Spam-magnet that I am, I have already chosen not to publish a couple of comments that tried to be posted on older posts.   NB. when I am back at work, there will be a big old window of unchecked time, so please excuse any random comments that could appear for the worst part of a day.

Finally, here are a pair of purses I whipped up after tea last night for a couple of the girls' friends...


About as simple as it gets!

Now I've just got to finish the ironing mountain, and I am set for the weekend!

21 comments:

  1. I have the Himalaya of ironing mountains but it`s just going to have to stay thay way for a bit longer. Love your zippies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking that impossible to read word verification off.
    Cute zips for your friends, too.
    Now I'll pop over and read more about you at the Knotted Thread

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words! So glad we bumped into each other, its been a pleasure getting to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't half get around! And thanks heavens for getting rid of word verifyer! Hooray! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet purses. My tumble dryer kept going wrong. The reason (I discovered myself with no help from anyone else) was that my ironing basket on top of the dryer was too heavy and stopped the drum from rotating.....guessed it was time to crack on and get to the bottom of the pile! Oh and thanks for removing the code :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute little purses - love the zip colours and lining. off to the knotted thread now for a quick read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Hadley!
    I hate the new word verification - I never get it right first time and often it's easier not to bother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous purses! Hope you've finished the ironing by now - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who on earth would have the nerve to complain about your word verification?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ironing huh? Interesting concept, never try it myself ;o)

    Fun wee purses though

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there my trusty fabric stalker =D
    love the purses would love to someday make some of my own.
    I'm charity shopping tomorrow to see what fabrics I can find.
    Ironing..what is that again.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute purses! Easy for you maybe... :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh you dont half get about a bit dont you... lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh blogger will block most of the worst spam for you, not to worry. That is a nice feature, but I see you are still picking on brown.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for removing that vile word verification! Blogger is great about blocking the spam, even though it makes its way into my email inbox, it never shows up on my blog. Cute little purses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Word verification suddenly appeared on mine too. It's gone now though. I try to avoid ironing - fortunately mu husband bo longer wears white shirts every day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you thank you!! I'm not a robot and don't have time to keep entering TWO words, bloody thing. Eventually you'll have to write an essay to leave a comment. oh sorry, rant over!
    The purses are absolutely gorgeous, I adore that fabric and cute zips!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have had word verification turned off for quite some time and don't have a problem as long as I keep "allow anonymous" turned off. The minute you allow anonymous commenters the spams are every day.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx