Header

Thursday 19 December 2013

Wrap up...

I spent today wrapping, literally!

I started before 9am and got to a point where I could hide most things away before the beady eyes came home from school; received 3 deliveries and one pick up, and developed a lovely snotty cold in the process.  Still rather 5 hours today than starting after the kids go to bed on Christmas Eve, and panicking at 2am!


Everyone bar my Dad seems to have been well and truly catered for; but that's an easy fix between the village tomorrow morning and hubby's last trip to the big shops.

Not a stitch sewn today though, hoping tomorrow will get me a step closer to finishing.

So I have no Thursday random, other than the stalker-ish behaviour I developed over the DPD delivery man, who was due right when I needed to go to school; clicking reload every 30 seconds on the tracker and waiting behind the front door with my coat on and car keys in hand then accosting him before he could get his van door open ;)

Unfortunately there is no official video to my favourite Christmas tune, but click and enjoy...


 xxx

11 comments:

  1. I chose to forego the pick up and paid for special delivery. Could not deal with making sure I was here at the right time. Well done getting the wrapping done. Maybe I will accomplish that tomorrow. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be getting a lot accomplished. We have a small family and I only have three grandchildren to wrap for. Easy peasy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for the wrap! I have started, but yet to finish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a mammoth wrapping session. I bet it feels good now though! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh tell me about that bloody tracker, mine showed yer man right up to the delivery before mine last night, and then he was magically back at the depot 3 miles away, was most confused, but thought he must have just called it a night, then he turned up 15 minutes later! Apparently the tracker goes home at 8 pm even if the guy doesn't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, it must look Christmassy at your house now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a joyful Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a wrap! I can imagine the excitement levels in your house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, good for you. I'm only about half way done wrapping but the worse thing is that the house is a mess. Must spend the weekend cleaning!!! I'd so much rather be sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you got your wrapping done, finished mine today too...such a tedious task. I hope your snotty cold goes quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you will be ready for the big day.
    I sure would not want to live next to that house.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx